About Woodgate & Clark:
We are committed to excellence – providing a claims handling service that is truly the best. Clients choose to work with us because they see us as an organisation who will bring value to their business by taking ownership of the full process and seeing it through to the best possible outcome.
At Woodgate & Clark we strive to provide exceptional service and recognise how important your reputation is; we will even work hard to enhance it.
We’re looking for a talented Claims Technician/Adjuster Assistant to work closely alongside a national team of field Adjusters and provide office support on a varied caseload of Property claims including both Domestic and Commercial cases.
Scope of role:
- Negotiating, settling or repudiating claims in relation to our adjuster’s caseload (both household and commercial losses)
- Obtaining fire brigade and police reports and ensuring delivery to the field adjuster
- Obtaining Equifax and weather reports and thereafter providing a synopsis of the results to the field adjuster
- Undertaking pricing enquiries and appointing suppliers
- Liaising with insurers and policyholders to obtain information to manage claims
- Generating and issuing written communication including settlements and repudiations to policyholders
- To handle adjuster’s claim diaries and where applicable issue file reviews to policyholders and Insurers
- To manage adjuster’s mailboxes when they are on leave
- To handle cases with support from the loss adjusters allowing you to develop your skill set within this field.
- To assist with other ad-hoc tasks as required by the field force
Who were looking for:
If you’re from an Insurance or Loss Adjusting background and have proven experience in handling or supporting claims, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for a committed candidate that always strives for an excellent level of customer care, who understands the claims process, regulations and policy coverage knowledge and excellent time management skills.
It would be ideal if you are CILA/CII qualified or working towards this, however full exam support will be given. In return we offer a great career with a progressive, plus exam support so you can excel in your career with us.
Woodgate & Clark operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Woodgate & Clark uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Woodgate & Clark would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.